A basic, customizable billboard template is provided below. You must ensure your design follows the requirements of the specific billboard advertiser you plan to use, as there are many different billboard varieties with differing requirements. For more information, as well as size-specific templates, you may visit Lamar Graphics and Fairway Outdoor Advertising. To assist in artwork development you can locate the Grady-White Logo Art and Grady-White Font Style Guide here.
To streamline the approval process for Grady-White co-op billboards, adhere to the following design principles and directions.
Six principles of billboard design:
- Identify the product and advertiser quickly.
- Keep the background simple.
- Make the picture as large as possible.
- Use an easy-to-read typeface, preferably sans serif.
- Bold color and strong contrast are essential for maximum impact.
- Express the idea quickly. Keep words short and easy-to-grasp at a glance.
Directions for creating your billboard:
- Download the basic billboard template shown below. The template is an EPS file and is editable in any vector application such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
- Resize the template if needed to fit the dimensions of the specific billboard you plan to use.
- Include a Grady-White photo that suits your inventory from the Grady-White Media Gallery.
- Include your dealership logo and message in the space indicated.
- Be sure to check engine manufacturer co-op rules, too!