Tips & Info
Any file available for download on this site will be accompanied by a Download button. The button indicates the file type (e.g. PDF, EPS, ZIP, etc.) and, in the case of large files, the size of the file. Depending on your web browser and the type of file being downloaded, pressing a Download button may open the file in a new tab in your browser, open a window asking where you’d like to save the file, or automatically download the file directly to your device. Some browsers automatically save files to a “Downloads” folder on your device, so be sure to check there if you aren’t sure where the downloaded file was stored.
File Type Information
- PDF: The PDF format is usually used for printable material. In general, PDF files can be opened and viewed on most devices but can only be edited with graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- JPG: The JPG format is usually used for images intended for the web. JPG files can also be high-quality enough for printing if the resolution and file size are large enough. JPG images can be downsized but should not be scaled up.
- PNG: The PNG format is used for images or graphics and can have transparent elements, for example a transparent background. PNG images can be downsized but should not be scaled up.
- EPS: The EPS format is usually used for graphics such as logos or other illustrated art rather than photos. EPS files can be scaled up or down without affecting the quality. EPS files can be edited in graphics software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- GIF: The GIF format is used for images intended for the web. GIF files can contain animated content and are often used for web banners. GIF files should not be scaled up or down in size; they should only be used at their original size.
- ZIP: A ZIP file is a compressed file format that can contain multiple other files or folders. ZIP files are usually used to reduce file sizes and collect multiple files into one “package” for easier sharing and downloading.
This web site contains marketing materials licensed for use exclusively by Grady-White Boats dealers and their advertising agencies or media outlets. No title to, or ownership of, any of the works contained on this web site, or any portion of the contents of this web site, are transferred. Disassembly or reverse compilation of the contents of this web site are forbidden, except that Grady-White dealers and their advertising agencies or media outlets may copy and adapt the Grady-White Boats marketing materials contained on the web site for use in advertising Grady-White Boats products.